T.A.G. Rules and Guidelines
- Category: Guild Information category
- Published: Monday, 19 September 2011 16:25
- Hits: 2052
The Tattoo Artists' Guild (T.A.G.) is open to all who have an interest in tattoos. Only members can submit articles, post to the forums, setup a user profile and upload photos of your tattoo. The guild is meant to be a safe place for all regardless of age, race, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, etc. The rules are few and simple.
1. Behave yourself, treat everyone with respect and please do not harass other members.
2. Remember this site is for all ages. Please do not post any sexually explicit nude photos. No photos of genitalia.
3. The main focus of the guild is tattooing, any content posted must be related, with the exception of posts within the T.A.G. Pub forum as well as personal information with your profile.
4. Do not use this site to post SPAM or SPAM our membership. If you use T.A.G. to SPAM your account will be deleted.
The Tattoo Artists' Guild retains the right to terminate any membership at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please contact the site administrator if you have questions or suggestions regarding the Rules and Guidelines or if you notice someone disregarding them.